Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where have I been?

For those of you who are wondering where I have been; I have been busy working on getting our online business started. My wife, Eileen, and I have decided to venture into the world of online merchandising. Though we have taken advantage of a consulting company; the hours involved in product research are somewhat overwhelming. Once the company is up and running, I will be able to devote more time to my writing. Thank you for your loyalty and I assure you after April 27th (hopefully), our company will be operational and the brunt of the work will be complete. Until then, I will post if possible but my priority is research at the present time. I am dying to do a piece on these "tea parties" that have been at the forefront of the political blogsphere. Thanks again for your loyalty and patience and look for the opening of DREAMTOOLSTORE.COM. Until then; I hope you are all well and I look forward to getting back to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment